We love any excuse to celebrate, and May 16th, National Mimosa Day, is an excellent reason to break out the bubbly and ease into spring. In celebration of this holiday, we teamed up with Tone It Up trainer and influencer Tori Simeone (@Torrsim), who whipped up three super easy twists on a classic mimosa that are as delicious as they are Instagram-worthy.
Tori used Lot 50 Prosecco, which has under 100 calories per serving, so each of these mimosas is also light, refreshing, and low calorie -- so you can sip well into the late afternoon. We love that each of these uses fresh, seasonal ingredients that you probably already have lying around the house. Check out the recipes below and if you try them for yourself (or make your own variation!), tag us on Instagram (@90pluscellars) so we can see how you’re celebrating Mimosa Day!
- Add fresh squeezed lemon and raspberry juice to the glass
- Fill to the top with Lot 50 Prosecco
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and raspberry
- This take on an Aperol Spritz starts with a solid pour of Lot 50 Prosecco
- Top off the glass with Aperol
- Garnish with an orange peel
- Fill glass ⅔ of the way with Lot 50 Prosecco
- Add fresh squeezed grapefruit juice to the top
- Garnish with a sprig of thyme or rosemary if you prefer
For more inspiration and our tips for making the most of your sips this summer, follow along on Instagram @90pluscellars