1. Lot 144 Chianti Three years of maturation resulted in this wine’s expressive aromas of dried cherries and fresh flowers along with a mild fragrance of vanilla, leather and sweet spice.
2. Lot 148 Cabernet Sauvignon A seductive, full-bodied Cabernet overflowing with dense dark fruit and pure Alexander Valley goodness. Steely dark berry in color with luscious aromas of blackcurrant and cherries on top of indulgent scents of mocha, vanilla and cedar.
3. Lot 146 Rosé de Pinot Noir Will you accept this rosé? This is a racy, dry rosé made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes grown in the cool-climate of France’s Loire Valley. Aromas of fresh strawberries and raspberries are backed by wildflowers.
4. Lot 49 Sparkling Rosé Pop this bubbly when Colton pops the question! This Sparkling Rosé is elegantly fruity with notes of strawberries, passion fruit, and rose petals.
5. Lot 2 Sauvignon Blanc If you love Sauv Blanc, look no further. This is a classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc with expressive aromas and a crisp, citrus-driven profile.
6. Lot 137 Pinot Noir This Pinot Noir is from a small family owned vineyard in Willamette Valley, Oregon. It is rich ruby red in color with aromas of fresh cherries and strawberries rise above a fragrant mix of cinnamon, violets, black tea and cedar.
Please visit product pages for specific tasting notes.
- Bottle Size: 6 750ml bottles
- Varietal: mixed