Spring is on it’s way and your clock has sprung forward, but all isn’t lost…just an hour. There’s always time for wine, and to make sure you’ve got some extra minutes in your day, we’re here to give you some wine-themed time-saving tips. Don't waste time thanking us, just grab that glass and pour! But make sure you get to the end of the list, because there's an offer there waiting for you…
1. Save time on wine pairings. Pair your food with wines from the same region. Wine and food evolved together in the regions where they were created, so they naturally go together. For example, Sancerre goes great with chevre and Malbec pairs excellently with a grilled steak.
2. Don't fuss over glassware. No need to pick out a different type of glass for each kind of wine. A glass with a wide bottom that tapers inward toward the top is really all you need for a red or a white. We love Riedel's Chianti glass.
3. Take a look at a restaurant's wine list online before you head out to eat. Decide which wine to order before even stepping out the door!
4. Open your red wine before starting another task, so that it can breathe 15-20 minutes before drinking. That's some easy multi-tasking!
5. Save yourself a trip. Shop 90+ online and use the code SPRINGAHEAD at checkout for $10 flat rate shipping (offer valid until 11:59pm PST today).
Raise your glass to the lost hour, because that means the days are getting longer and the temperatures are finally rising! And we've got more offers coming your way, so be sure to join our email list to receive them before anyone else.