Bubbling Blackberry Sage Martini with Lot 50 Prosecco
THIS BUBBLING BLACKBERRY SAGE MARTINI IS THE PERFECT SPOOKY COCKTAIL FOR HALLOWEEN. A COMBINATION OF PROSECCO, VODKA, BITTERS, BLACKBERRIES AND SAGE. IT’S HAUNTINGLY DELICIOUS.
You won’t be able to stop watching this Bubbling Blackberry Sage Martini as it smokes and bubbles; it even sounds spooky! Tart blackberries, subtle sage and effervescent prosecco make it equally delicious. It really doesn’t get more festive than this for an adult halloween.
***A quick, but important, note on dry ice: just be careful! Be sure not to touch the ice with bare skin and don’t drink the martini until completely melted or removed. As long as you’re cautious, it’s incredibly easy to use and provides a huge effect that’s sure to have everyone oohing and aahing!
Servings – 1 martini
Prep – 5 minutes
Total – 5 minutes
- 4 oz. 90+ Cellars Lot 50 Prosecco
- 1 oz. vodka
- 10 fresh blackberries
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 3-5 dashes bitters
- 2 small cubes food grade dry ice, *optional
- In the bottom of a cocktail shaker, muddle blackberries, sage, agave nectar and bitters. Add vodka and shake vigorously. Strain into martini glass.
- Top with Lot 50 Prosecco. Garnish with blackberry and sage skewer if desired.
- Important: If using dry ice, carefully use tongs to place in cocktail. Do not drink until ice is completely melted or has been removed from the glass.